Tuesday, November 20, 2007

These Wedding Dresses Are Made Out of What???

I received an email with these photos. Seems that the dresses are made out of toilet paper. That's right...toilet paper. They were made for a contest. What you see here are the 3rd place winner and the 2nd place winner. (Disclaimer: For some reason, when I post these they are all lined up on the right and not how I set them up...sigh)





This dress won first place.



I sure hope it doesn't rain on her wedding day!




10 comments:

Joan said...

Truly amazing! They sure don't look like the typical toilet paper wedding dresses created during game time at bridal showers!

meno said...

I also hopw that no one spills a drink on her.

Marshamlow said...

That is so creative and amazing.

Renee Nefe said...

wow! someone needs to be a designer!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They're beautiful and useful for later.

Lynn said...

Joan - You can say that again!

Meno - A spilled drink could spell disaster.

Marsha - It is creative...way beyond my ability to even comprehend.

Renee - Maybe they are.

Deb - Yep, talk about recycling...

Michele said...

Cool, that reminds me of the duct tape prom dresses they had going for a while....
Duct Tape Prom Dresses

Lynn said...

Michele - I remember seeing those duct tape dresses;~)

Mary said...

What will they think of next? I'm frightened to even think of what it might be.

jaded said...

Free time doesn't always lead to trouble....at least nobody's house got T.P.ed.