Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007


I just want to take the time today to wish everyone a happy healthy Thanksgiving. I figure that now is a good a time as any to list some things that I am thankful for...

  1. Having the love of my husband, who despite our differences (or maybe because of them) is one heck of a wonderful man.

  2. Having two wonderful healthy children (who sometime drive me crazy, but I love them anyway)

  3. Having a sister who takes on some of the responsibilities for helping to care for our mother.

  4. Having my mom still alive, and able to continue live with me.

  5. Having a roof over our heads and food to fill our bellies. (we may not always have what we want, but we definitely have what we need)

  6. Believing (from experience) that no matter what curves life throws my way, I will survive. (I may be miserable for a while, but the part of me that matters...the essence of me will survive).

That being said, I want to wish you a Happy, healthy Thanksgiving 2007, and to my friends in Canada, a happy healthy November 22nd.

8 comments:

slow panic said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family!

Joan said...

And I'm thankful for a sister who's always there for me. Happy Turkey Day and see you later today!

Ralph said...

Lynn, there is so much we all can be thankful for this day. Patti has just left to pick up her mom, so a day of thanks has even more meaning. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly said...

Great list! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Michele said...

Oh what a wonderful list... good thing I packed a new box of kleenex by the 'puter *sniff*
I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Marshamlow said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Renee Nefe said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too... We all have many blessings.

Lynn said...

Jodi - Thanks. It was a fun Thanksgiving.

Joan - I am so stuffed!

Ralph - That Patti's mother was able to join you is certainly a cause for being thankful.

Kelly Malloy - Thanks, I did.

Michele - My day was certainly a lot better than yours.

Marsha - Thanks.

Renee - Yes we do:~)