Friday, March 23, 2007

Twelve's Questions

Twelve has some questions she would like answers to...

1. Why do those signs say "In Case of Fire, do not use elevator"? How would you put out a fire with an elevator?

2. Why do people constantly return to the refridgerator hoping that something new to eat will have materialized?

3. How come people tell you to stay a kid as long as you can, but the moment you do something childish, they tell you to grow up?

4. Does water float?

Answers to these questions will be appreciated.

6 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

good questions twelve...as soon as you find the answers...could you let me know? ;)

DD's glasses are in.

Renee Nefe said...

DD picked the frames & the stickers herself. I'll let her know what you think.

Joan said...

Okay...my head hurts just thinking about these earthshaking questions. If Twelve ever finds the answers, just let me know. Oh...and tell Twelve she'll need to cite her references! ;-)

Pam said...

1. You put the fire IN the elevator and just send it to another floor.

2. Hope springs eternal that there really IS a Food Fairy.

3. They just want you to have the best of both worlds.

4. Only when it's wet.

;-)

jaded said...

1) Oasha prohibits lifting anything heavier than a bag of sugar without the aid of a buddy and a back brace.

2) Because the Expedia Lawn gnome is responsible for grocery shopping and he's really self-concious about his height, so he sneaks into the house when no ones looking.

3) Because they are narcissistic and indecisive.

4) Not as well as root beer.

Lynn said...

Twelve's responses:

Renee - See what Pam and Patches had to say.

Joan - I would but my mom took the computer away from me for a while...so I couldn't.

Pam - I'm laughing and I love the answers.

Patches - Wow, you know a lot of words for a cat! I'll have to tell my friends about the root beer floating better than water.