Friday, February 2, 2007

My Epiphany

I had an epiphany today. This whole "blogging" thing is, for me, the answer to my "I bored and want to go shopping for a great deal, and will probably come home with more clutter" problem. Now I find that I am spending so much time constantly checking my blog for new comments as well as checking my favorite "bloggers" for their new postings, that I don't to want leave my computer to go to the store. I still need to go to work (boo hoo), pick up Ten from school, and then drive Ten and Twelve to their various afterschool activities. I just don't want to leave the computer if I don't have to. Twelve and Ten are not too happy with this turn of events because now I am "hogging"my laptop and they actually have to share (oh whoa is me) the other home computer. Of course this could become a huge problem when we are down to just bread crumbs and water.(LOL)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. your writing is super and Uncle B would be very happy that you are doing this and not spending money.

Joan said...

It's not my fault, it's not my fault...all I did was introduce you to blogging. I had no idea that the two of us would end up being compulsive bloggers! It must be in our genes.

Patti said...

Dear fellow tired mother,

I am a new blogger like you and it is so much fun.

I'm glad Joan contacted me after reading my blog, because now I have found both of your blogs.

Happy compulsive blogging!

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

I just found out you and Joan are sisters. I didn't realize that the other day.

I enjoy both of your blogs.