Monday, June 11, 2007

Signed, sealed, and delivered...


Well thanks to Patti, I decided to try to make a seal. I am known as a techno-tard...meaning that for some reason, unbeknownst to me, I have great difficulty with blogging uploads, and downloads, and reloads, and feeds...you name it, I don't seem to understand it.
This drives me quietly crazy, as I have always prided myself on being able to figure anything out. For some reason (probably that I just haven't had the time to sit and play on my computer, or on blogger for that matter) getting 'stuff' onto my blog seems a daunting task.
Thanks to Patti's encouragement, and Meno saying that she was going to try this (which for some reason got my competitive spirit fired up), I decided to make a seal and figure out how to get it onto my blog. Patti was right, it wasn't hard at all. Just my fear of failure stopped me. Now all I have to do is take a picture of my hands and post it for Patches. Is it summer yet?

14 comments:

Michele said...

That's a very nice seal, Lynn. "Taking it one day at a time"... describes you perfectly... nicely done!

Patti said...

Yippee!! Well done my dear. Nice seal.
Your color choice matches your blog perfectly ~

I knew you could do it.

armalicious said...

Ok. That thing kicks ass.

meno said...

Oh you totally beat me to it! You win. :)

I love that seal, i have to make some time to try it.

ms chica said...

Your seal says it all.

Renee Nefe said...

Nice seal. Not sure I have a slogan.

Lynn said...

Michele - Thanks...I think it does look nice.

Patti - Thanks for your encouragement...otherwise I would have never tried it.

Arm - Glad you like it.

Meno - Had you not inadvertently said that your were going to try it...I would not have had the impetus to try it...so thanks.

Ms. Chica - It does...doesn't it.

Renee - I didn't have a slogan until I needed to come up with one.

Unknown said...

Yup, nice seal.

I'm afraid to play with my template. I know NOTHING about this stuff.

Marshamlow said...

I am curiously excited about seeing your hands. I hope you are able to enjoy your last few days of school. Can't believe how fast the time has gone.

the moose buyer said...

Boy I really envy both you and Joan. I am with nancy dancehall and afraid to even touch my template ever again. That's why Joan had to put the moose picture up for me.

Lynn said...

Nancy - Believe me...If I could do it, anyone could do it!

Marsha - Work has been absolutely crazy these past few days. Hopefully next week will be easier. I'm still working on the hands.

The Moose Buyer - I was pretty freaked out too.

Joan said...

Cool graphic! Welcome to the world of blog bling!

egan said...

Aren't blogs great for support? I mean that.

Lynn said...

Joan - I like that...'blog bling".

Egan - They really are...I never would have tried to make this seal without the support and perceived competition from my fellow bloggers.