Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged!...Rockin' Girl Blogger



Michele at The Rocky Mountain Retreat tagged me with this Rockin' Girl Blogger pink tag thingy. She also wrote something very nice about me...and I truly appreciate it...Thanks Michele.

To steal...I mean borrow from Michele's blog...so I don't have to retype this information...I have plagarized...I mean lifted the following paragraph directly from her blog...

"Now I must choose 5 women bloggers worthy of this beautiful pink button and that shouldn't be too hard. If you get tagged, grab your well deserved pretty pink badge up top and slap it on your site and then list 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers. Here's my list...in no particular order...:

1. Claw~less & Ball~less: I love this blog. It is written by a cat, Patches, who is not a female cat, but is not really a masculine cat (he's missing a few parts...if you know what I mean). I figure that since he is really not a 'he' anymore that he would qualify as a 'she of sorts'. He lives with Missus Chicca, who is an amazing artist, and who shares some of her drawings on Fridays. Patches and Missus Chicca are real creative creatures/people, who's poems, drawings, and posts make me think!
2. Meno's Blog: This is one of the first blogs that I found to read when I started in blogland. Through her blog I have found many other wonderful blogs. Meno (not her real name) brings up thought provoking, sometime funny, always interesting topics that she explores with her wit and unique perspective on life. This blog is a must read!
3. The Erstwhile Librarian : Joan, The Erstwhile Librarian, is a retired librarian (she retired young, just like Meno...I'm jealous of them both). She writes about her day to day life (and what a life it is...she is currently in Ireland, sleeping in castles). I love reading what she has to say. Oh did I forget to mention...she is also my sister;~)
4. Speaking of... : This blog is written by Amanda, a young energetic woman, who has a great singing voice, knows about podcasts (and has a great speaking voice), and writes about her hectic life, which just happens to include working and going to school. She has a great sense of humor and I often find myself identifying with what she has to say...(even though I lived that kind of life a long time ago...and no, I am not disclosing how old I am).
5. Fefyfomanna - Renee is a wife, mother, homeschooler, girlscout leader and LLL leader, just to name a few things that make her tick. She is a down to earth woman who talks about her daily life, and her darling daughter. I enjoy reading her blog (even if she told me that she was posting today, and didn't...I still think that she's a Rockin' Girl Blogger.
There are many more people that I could think of to tag with this award... Patti , I was going to tag you, but it seems you've already been tagged. Pam, I love reading your blog...your sense of humor amazes me (but I'm thinking you're too busy right now...so when you are not so busy...consider yourself tagged:)

11 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I did post today...just not a soon as I said I would. Man what a day!

I guess now I'm tagged.

Michele said...

Awesome Lynn, some neat new links to go and check out. I love blog hopping! Great job and congrats... you do Rock! :)

armalicious said...

Sweet!! Thanks, Lynn!! You're cracking me up with the not disclosing your age!! I also will have to check out some of these other ones you have listed that I haven't already.

And I will also work on tagging people myself! Thanks again!!

Patti said...

thanks for the honor, Lynn! guess Bee beat you to it. ;-)
But I really do appreciate both of you ladies thinking of me..

I would have tagged you and Joan. So now what am I going to do??

I can only think of one other female right now.

Pam said...

Thanks for the tag and the compliment, Lynn! I miss blogging... Now that life is calming down a bit, I hope I can figure out how to form a few coherent sentences.

jaded said...

Thanks Lynn! You flatter me.

meno said...

That's very nice of you Lynn. Now i'm blushing.

Renee Nefe said...

Thanks for honoring me. I've passed on the love.

armalicious said...

Ok...I couldn't just pick 5. So I got a tad dramatic with mine. Sorry about that. Thank you again, though, for this! You're too, too kind!

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Renee - I totally 'get' those kind of days.

Michele - I'm glad that you approve;~)

Arm - You're welcome.

Patti - Oh...go ahead and tag Joan again:~)...she needs to be bombarded when she gets home;~D

Pam - Your sentences are always coherent! I'm glad things are finally settling down for you.

Patches - I am only giving you your due.

Meno - I suspect that you look quite lovely when you blush.

Renee - I'm glad that you were able to share the love.

Arm - You wrote a beautiful post;~)