Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Bad.....

Missing sedative...what missing sedative. Turns out that in my bleary-eyed morning ministrations to Amber yesterday, I must have given her a pain pill instead of a sedative. At least that's what I think I must have done, since last night when I counted the sedatives in the pill bottle, there was one extra sedative, and I when I counted the pain pills in the pill bottle there was one less pain pill than I could account for. (Good thing both the pain pills and sedatives are on an "as needed basis". ) That would explainAmber's wide awake/raring to go attitude yesterday. Lesson to learn from this.....have someone else be in charge of the medicine...maybe I should ask my 85 year old mother...she's more experienced with coordinating medicine than I am...then again, knowing my mother...maybe I shouldn't.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Sedative...pain pill...what's the difference...dopey is dopey. And obviously Amber didn't seem to mind the mix-up. Remember...your dog loves you no matter what.

Anonymous said...

personally I can't believe mom is 85. Seems like only yesterday I was 5 and she brought dad up to meet us all. Lucky day for me because I got you and Joan. I know, the big presents stopped once you guys came along, but lately I realize the best presents were the two of you.