Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm Baaaaack

I think that I must have fallen into some sort of time-warp continuum. That is the only explanation I can come up with for my basically being absent from blogging for 6 days. Where in the heck did the time go?

I went to work, took the kids to various activities, suddenly I turned around and I had lost six days. Six precious days of visiting with my blogging friends. That's about 144 hours of zoning out. Could I be losing my mind? Could I have been abducted by aliens? Could time have suddenly speeded up?

Oh wait, never mind, I think I know what happened...the newscasters predicted a 'freak' early winter storm. Each day they kept saying that it was coming. Finally, there was a very strange phenomenon that occured here in Southern California. The temperature fell below 70 degrees and water fell from the sky. It must have shifted my mind into a different vortex, in which blogging did not exist.

Thank goodness I have successfully fought my way out of it. I'm baaaaack.

13 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

so glad you fought your way out of that one. we missed you.

Patti said...

I definitely missed you too!! Now I know you were too busy Singin' in the Rain.

How is sis? I've been checking her blog twice a day. I think she's the one who has been abducted by aliens.

Lynn said...

Renee - It was a tough fight:~)

Patti - Sis has been sick. She's had a low grade fever, and has felt real punky, for over 2 weeks. She went to the doctor already, and he told her it's something viral, and it could take 2 weeks until she's better. She's supposed to call her doctor again today.

Unknown said...

Dude. That's just freaky. ;-) Welcome back!

Michele said...

Welcome back Lynn... missed ya terribly. You're always my bright star in my comments on my blog... hope you are taking some time out for yourself.

Patti said...

Sorry to hear about poor Joan. Tell her I'm sending get better soon thoughts her way...

sari said...

It rained here the other day and I had no idea what the sound I was hearing was. It was ... freaky!

Lynn said...

Nancy - You said it...real freaky!

Michele - Thanks. I missed reading what you had to say...I'm happy that I was able to catch up.

Patti - I will definitely tell her.

Sari - You probably got the storm after us. It actually poured here, and there was thunder and lightening, and the air smelled like rain. Such an unusual experience. The kids and I refused to use an umbrella, and ended up soaked;~) I am hoping that this will be a wet winter here in Southern California.

the moose buyer said...

good to have you back cousin. I have to call Joan and find out what's happening over there.

Ralph said...

Glad you are back. Missed your prose...

Casdok said...

Dosnt time fly when you are having fun!!

jaded said...

Weather has a way of screwing with your head doesn't it? Welcome back.

Lynn said...

The Moose Buyer - She's finally starting to feel better.

Ralph - Thanks, it's good to be back.

Casdok - It flies when you're having fun, and when there's a deadline to meet.

Patches - It really does, and believe me, mine does not need screwing with.