Friday, September 7, 2007

Can You Say Swamped?

The school year started, and I have been swamped. Actually, inundated is also a good word to describe the amount of paperwork I have to go through and generate in order to start working with my kids. It shouldn't take so much effort just to be able to set up groups and see kids. Maybe through all of this craziness, I will somehow have an epiphany as to how to streamline the 'beginning of the school year' procedures.

Hopefully, by tonight, I will have inputted all of the information into the computer system, that needs to be inputted, so that I will have the weekend to relax before I start seeing students next week. I'm working on it. I have a little while before I have to pick Ten up from school, so I will endeavor to catch up on your blogs. I mean, yeah sure, getting all of the work done is important, but so is blogging...it's just that work pays the bills.

Breathe in...breathe out.

6 comments:

egan said...

I hear you on the busy front. Busy for a different reason, but yeah. Good luck getting ready for the kids and have a nice weekend Lynn.

Patti said...

Ralph and I were talking about you this morning. We agreed you were swamped with the start of the new school year!

Hope you have a restful weekend. I am going to 2 - count 'em 2 - parties.

I'm a partying fool...or will be.

Renee Nefe said...

don't sweat us...do your real life work. we'll see ya afterward with all your stories.

BTW: I went to pick up our QSP paperwork today and couldn't find it on the lady's porch. Then I get home and look in my email (a second email from the QSP director) it says I should have looked under the blue tarp that was on her front porch! grrr! I'll just go to the training and get it then!

Michele said...

Hopefully you will have a bit of the weekend to relax before next week. You need that. Have a good weekend Lynn.

Marshamlow said...

I hope things settle down soon. I hate it when life gets in the way of blogging. lol.

Lynn said...

Egan - Thanks. I love the kind of busy that you are...I really miss those days, nursing, hugging, cuddling with my kids (notice I am not mentioning changing diapers or sleep deprivation?). Enjoy, the time will pass quickly.

Patti - Be sure to 'party hardy'. I am almost caught up with all of the paperwork. I will finish it as soon as I can stop myself from blogging.

Renee - I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Will be ready to start seeing kids on Monday. yeah me.

Michele - As soon as I am done inputting the schedules for two more schools, I will be ready to enjoy the weekend and Ten's soccer game.

Marsha - Things will settle down soon. Heck, I'm blogging so that's a step in the right direction;~)